This Service Level Agreement (this “SLA”) describes CTA9’s commitment to providing excellent customer satisfaction to all its customers.
CTA9 understands the importance of your time and money invested in working with us and we will take every measure that we provide an excellent level of product and service and meet the agreed terms and goals.
This SLA is incorporated as a reference into any agreement you may have with CTA9. Before signing up on our service retainer or buying our product, you agree with the terms mentioned in this SLA if not a customised SLA is provided from our side at the time of purchase.
Scope of Service
We at CTA9 provide following services to our customers/clients. We recommend working with us on a retainer basis which gives you access to all of these services. The number of services accessible by client can vary depending on the terms they have agreed to.
- Implementation of tech stack - Email, CRM, CMS, Digital Marketing, Sales, Customer support
- Management of tech stack - Email, CRM, CMS, Digital Marketing, Sales, Customer support
- Audit of tech stack - Email, CRM, CMS, Digital Marketing, Sales, Customer support
- Plan and execute digital marketing, performance marketing, SEO, content marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute systems and processes (to improve existing and implement new) at marketing, sales, UI/UX and support departments
- Design, develop and maintain website, email templates and landing pages
Service Provider Obligations (CTA9)
The service provider agrees to:
- Provide the services in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain the necessary expertise and equipment to provide the services
- Ensure the availability and uptime of the services as specified in this SLA
- Respond to any requests for support or assistance within the agreed-upon timeframe
- Meet the agreed-upon performance standards and measures
Business Client Obligations (Client/Customer)
The business client agrees to:
- Provide the service provider with all necessary information and access to their platform, tools, documents and team to perform the services and deliver on the agreement.
- Pay the agreed-upon fees for the services in a timely upfront manner.
- Notify the service provider of any issues or concerns with the services in a timely manner.
This SLA will remain in effect for a term of at least 30 days from the first day or purchase of a service retainer plan. If for any reason, you terminate the retainer service agreement, we’ll be able to pay 100% refund if the termination/cancellation is done during the first 5 days from the purchase date. Once the 5 days are over, no refund will be provided and the term will continue for the agreed 30 days, unless client/customer revokes the project from their end.
We reserve the right to modify or amend this SLA at any time by posting a revised version on this website. By using the Services, you agree to the most recent version of this SLA.
Publish date: August 28, 2022